Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
2022 Ski-Doo Enduro 600R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting on an air shock and a real DESS post for my Enduro. What are you missing/waiting for? Has anyone heard any updates on missing parts? I reached out to Ski-Doo and they said check with your dealer they have the most up to date information, which isn't true, but I digress.

Registered
go to the brp/doo parts site. locate your missing parts, check availability, call your dealer, tell them to order the parts. for doo to offer your missing parts for sale to others while you're waiting for them is a giant FAIL. for the dealer to have to order the parts, also a giant Fail. C'mon doo, you can doo better !

Registered
2022 Ski-Doo Enduro 600R
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
go to the brp/doo parts site. locate your missing parts, check availability, call your dealer, tell them to order the parts. for doo to offer your missing parts for sale to others while you're waiting for them is a giant FAIL. for the dealer to have to order the parts, also a giant Fail. C'mon doo, you can doo better !
I agree and leaving the customer completely in the dark is a huge fail as well. According to my dealer the air shock (503196193) is still listed as not available and they have no idea when it will become available.

Registered
2022 Rene-X 900T-R
DESS as well - I will touch base with dealer late Summer to get my sled in for the update and DESS, which I assume will be Fall sometime.
I have no desire to haul my sled to the dealer now or sit around there longer than required for these items.

Registered
2022 Ski-Doo Enduro 600R
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got this info from a friend who works at a Doo dealer this morning...

"鈥 Air Controlled Suspension (ACS): The warranty campaign will launch August 16 and parts will be available to order at that time."

Registered
Dess post. would have been nice to get the shocks the sled was advertised as coming with got some junk ones. should have went after them for false advertisement but they have more time and money than i care to waist. just upgraded with Ian at Monster performance. Will deal with the post in fall.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts