Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Anyone Else On Here Got A Smoker??

618 views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  gsxy 
#1 ·
I feel so...........................................alone.

See less See more
#4 ·
nope

#8 ·
mombo said:
mxzrevman said:
i was thinking of building one for next season

anyone got any tips or tricks i should know??
[snapback]916912[/snapback]​
Yeah, I got some.
[snapback]916948[/snapback]​
lol

grill master, steam master, rib master, ^^^^

#13 ·
mxzrevman said:
V1 said:
The only thing it's missing is a Dootalk sticker

Smokers
[snapback]917030[/snapback]​
V1....THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT

got the blue prints for that ??

[snapback]917040[/snapback]​
Since I am now part of southern heritage by marriage(poor girl-yes it was shotgun
), I'll have to ask one of my many kin
I'm sure I can dig up something for ya

#17 ·
mombo said:

[snapback]916821[/snapback]​
I have one in Montana, Home made 3.5 x 7 feet. Next time I'm up there I'll take a picture of it for you. We really only use it to smoke fish. About every three years the whitefish run up the cricks. There about 2 to 3 pounds each and we like to snag a couple gunning sacks and smoke'n up. The Lakes up there are filled with landlock salmon. Doesn't take very long to catch bunch of them to smoke. They are really tastey!

I've got a pretty good sized barbie-Q'er! Does that count?

#18 ·
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

#20 ·
mombo said:
daredog said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

[snapback]917256[/snapback]​
Daredog that is my smoker.....stop stealing my pictures
[snapback]917272[/snapback]​
darn it

ok i will stop

#21 ·
skidoo_only said:
mombo said:

[snapback]916821[/snapback]​
I have one in Montana, Home made 3.5 x 7 feet. Next time I'm up there I'll take a picture of it for you. We really only use it to smoke fish. About every three years the whitefish run up the cricks. There about 2 to 3 pounds each and we like to snag a couple gunning sacks and smoke'n up. The Lakes up there are filled with landlock salmon. Doesn't take very long to catch bunch of them to smoke. They are really tastey!

I've got a pretty good sized barbie-Q'er! Does that count?

[snapback]917251[/snapback]​
Yeah.... I let ya slide on the bbq thing....but if you get pics of the smoker in montana that would be great.

#22 ·
I've got a cheepo Brinkmann that works OK. I like to par boil some ribs and smoke 'em with oak or manzanita. Half way done I pour on the J. Lee Roy's sauce. Pretty good stuff. Did some salmon and jerky too. Done a couple of turkeys in it too. Takes too long though. I like to fry the turkeys.

#24 ·
I got one. She's small but she smokes. Please note the ham shoulder after 6 1/2 hours. Yum, Yum.

Attachments

#26 ·
mombo said:
MSGME said:
I got one. She's small but she smokes. Please note the ham shoulder after 6 1/2 hours. Yum, Yum.
[snapback]917849[/snapback]​
Pulled pork sandwiches????
[snapback]917857[/snapback]​
Yup, we made sandwiches. It's sooo good. I used the Hickery chips this time. Soaked the chips for 2 hours prior to cooktime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.