Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sadly I'm selling all my skis to fund a boat, but decided to look back on all the skis I've owned since high school.

Kawi 650sx - stock

Yamaha Superjet with 760 Swap

Yamaha FX1 - fully modded

Yamaha Superjet 701 - fully modded

Yamaha WB1 - mostly stock

Kawi X2 with 750 swap

Kawi SXR800 fully built for racing - might keep this one ^_^

·
Registered
11,525 Posts
I did for years back in the 90's and mid 2000s. I had 1 pair of 600's an 3 different pairs of 750s
87c99163fb058629861ea89006b59195.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes! Probably my second love after sledding.

Got a 2013 Yami SuperJet. The black and orange year.

Very proud of myself to be riding at 47 w/o a surfing / water skiing / skateboarding background .

Been riding sit downs for 25 years, and working on a 2011 Sea Doo 260, I picked up last week.

Where you at? You gonna run an add?

Q. Arrius

·
Registered
535 Posts
I've never ridden one but always wanted to try it. They look like a blast... Is it hard to get the hang of it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never ridden one but always wanted to try it. They look like a blast... Is it hard to get the hang of it?
The older skis are CHEAP, pick up a yamaha squarenose superjet with a 701 and have a blast. Anyone with some athletic ability and coordination can get the hang of it.

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
I don't own a standup, but I do like taking my couch (01 SeaDoo RX 951) out with my friends who have standups and trading for a while.

I've had the chance to ride the noteworthy standup skis doing this.

I certainly do have fun riding standups but it doesn't take me too long to get tired out and be happy to get back on mine!

OP-really nice looking rides!!

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I was more into the SurfJets.

surfjet.jpg

I tried a JetSki once and fell of about 4-5 times. Still had fun doing it, and can see the attraction to them. My nephew is really good on them.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts