Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
MXZ600NUT said:
Nope, but I just ordered a pair. cheap.
[snapback]705139[/snapback]​
where do you live. i just bought a set from fleetfarm in stevens point 6 inch for 49.99 ill put them on tonight and see!!! p.s. they were in stock they had 4 inch also!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
moneypit said:
MXZ600NUT said:
Nope, but I just ordered a pair. cheap.
[snapback]705139[/snapback]​
where do you live. i just bought a set from fleetfarm in stevens point 6 inch for 49.99 ill put them on tonight and see!!! p.s. they were in stock they had 4 inch also!
[snapback]705238[/snapback]​
Ordered 4 4 inch to replace all mine on my precision skis. Shipped for 80.00. I couldn't fin cheaper and I'm a cheap "edit for bad language". I ordered them online.

·
Registered
113 Posts
[
Ordered 4 4 inch to replace all mine on my precision skis. Shipped for 80.00. I couldn't fin cheaper and I'm a cheap "edit for bad language". I ordered them online.
[snapback]705270[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Ok where did you order them from? either the web site or a link please.

Thanks Doug

·
Registered
214 Posts
A friend of mine swears by them, and gets great life. I just bought a set but have yet to install them.

they were $44 for 6" (flex skis) on sale

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
maybe not as good as woodys but they work fine for me and are cheaper.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I used to be a fan of Woody's....but perhaps was a victim of good marketing. I switched to Sabre's and was very happy and saved some money. I think the bottomlines look as good and are about the same price....I just have to put that set of Bottomline on and see how they work/last.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Just picked up a set of 4" and a set of 6" for the precision skis and will be putting them on tonight. They were $77 for the 4's and $99 for the 6's. I will be riding in Northern Minnesota all weekend. It will try post the results/findings on Monday.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Woody's competition 10"ers are my favorite thus far, and only cost as much as their 8"ers......$81.99 a set for flex skis, ive had them on my sled all season so far and just touched up the edge for the 3rd and final time with the green wheel. 2000 miles so far on these.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts