Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was cleaning RAVE Valves on my new sled tonight and my silly "edit for bad language" droped one of the screw that screw the darn things to the block itself. not the ones that hold the black cap on. the ones u use the 5mm alen wrech to get off. needless to say i need another screw before i can fishish the job put them back on. where can i get another set of these little screws?

do i really need both screws?

·
What's snow? It's been so long I can't
3,598 Posts
was cleaning RAVE Valves on my new sled tonight and my silly "edit for bad language" droped one of the screw that screw the darn things to the block itself. not the ones that hold the black cap on. the ones u use the 5mm alen wrech to get off. needless to say i need another screw before i can fishish the job put them back on. where can i get another set of these little screws?

do i really need both screws?
Try the hardware store?

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Yes you need both. Metric socket head cap screw.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
order it from doo
to late. i found the original one today. and i went to the hardware store and got stainless steel ones that are the same thread or dam close to it anyhow. same lenth and everything. threaded in just like the other stock ones. after sea foam ran thru it good and cleaned raves it actaully idles better. not much but if you sit and listen to yer sled for a few mins u can tell when somthing is off, still thinking about a can for it. that thing is kinda loud allready. i actaully think a trail can might make it quiter. notice i said trail and not RACE. just cuz i know how loud the race modded fail cat 650 is with basicly straight pipes. o is that ever loud. were talking i heard the dam sled comming 20 mins before i saw it. now that all my stock fans (not me) is to much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts