Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Learning
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im buying a 2002 mxz 700 that has 8000 miles on it no rebuild im thing the crank bearings are going to be total "edit for bad language". not only that the pistons are going to need a rebuild. anyone know where i can buy a crankshaft that has the barrings and possibly the piston rod already installed.

i have cash?

i found a top end rebuild kit for it $210 good deal?

also if the bottom end necessarily looks like it needs a rebuild do you think a topend rebuild will keep my sled running strong all season? we ride week long trips town to town in the michigan U.P? < thats are biggest trip anyway.

thank you to any one that replies i greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Call jeremy at jj machinery he is a site sponser i use his cranks they work excellent and he dont use the junk brp plastic cage bearings.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Sucks everybody wants everything for nothing. I have a 2007 yz250f up for sale well it will be and I just know every idiot in town is going to be like "i'll give u a grand for it" morons.

·
Learning
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sucks everybody wants everything for nothing. I have a 2007 yz250f up for sale well it will be and I just know every idiot in town is going to be like "i'll give u a grand for it" morons.
lol. ik. i dropped the price to 1700 resanable cuz it comes with $400+ worth of stuff new. sum guy calls me ands like ill give you 850 CASHHH. < like really what else u going to pay for? love and care? no. and second of all thats $100 away from being half my asking price. like really?

ppl these days. i try to get good deals on stuff but i dont try to get it free... good thing im trading for a 2002 mxz 700 next weekend. im goin to put a new topend in it.
fun...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts