Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Called my dealer today. My bc xrs 850 is in, but is missing the gauge. BRP told them October/November with no actual date.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Called my dealer today. My bc xrs 850 is in, but is missing the gauge. BRP told them October/November with no actual date.
What guage did you order? And is it all back and what track? Just want to know how yours compares to mine I was told last week mine was supposed to be shipped this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
851 Posts
A little off topic... What does the X and XRS come with regarding the starting mechanism? Is the pull start standard with SHOT as an upgrade? If you order electric start, will it come with a Rewind Starter?

If all that is a yes, then it would appear that electric start is the worst deal of all!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Shot with pull start. Electric start has no pull start. I believe you can add it for a few hundred dollars.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Im waiting in a xrs with 2 inch and shot all black. Apparently it hasnt even been built. As of last week it said this week. This week it says no date... my buddy who ordered his almost a month after me had his delivered missing gauge. Im pretty ticked. My daughter is also mad as she was supposed to take over her moms 600 backcountry

81 - 91 of 91 Posts