Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS // 2019 BC 850- 16,238miles traded
8,564 Posts
This is not an easy thing for dealers this time of year. With every Ski-Doo we are receiving being Spring Ordered we have a much shorter window of time to assemble and deliver hundreds of sleds. Many ATV and SXS customers get pissed that we are 2-3 weeks out for service when they see us assembling sleds, and sled customers whos units are here and complete and pissed they have to wait a month for pickup. In a normal year when we have all winter season to sell and assemble sleds its a little easier. This season provides interesting challenges with all our units being pre sold. Thankfully we do not have too many units missing components so that should help. And its already been snowing here this week which has lead to LOTS more customers wanting to take delivery of there new SkiDoo! peace
my hat goes off to yas (y)(y)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Outof the box... Assembled !

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Is she complete? Love the sled have one coming in black I was going to order that colour but with out seeing it in person I decided against it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I love everything about that sled and that colour combo except for the damn seat

·
Banshee Builder
8,564 Posts
Outof the box... Assembled !

very nice! i seen some pics of a dealer about 1.5 hours from me with a bunch of sleds in showroom today. mine cant be too much longer...... i hope :unsure:

Reactions: hemidoo

·
Banshee Builder
8,564 Posts
I love everything about that sled and that colour combo except for the damn seat

it really sticks out like a sore thumb for me too!

Reactions: Donald_05

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Is she complete? Love the sled have one coming in black I was going to order that colour but with out seeing it in person I decided against it

My last 2 sleds have been all black , just really wanted something with a little splash of color this time around :)

Cluster is to be shipped later ..

·
Banshee Builder
8,564 Posts
Not my favorite as well.. looks better in person imo tho

i bet it does, my 2019 was pretty much all lava red so im just kinda tired of the color. when i pin the throttle the seat color will be irrelevant lol

Reactions: hemidoo

·
Registered
2022 Backcountry X Blue/Orange
103 Posts
Anyone see deliveries of any X editions yet? Seems like there are getting to be more XRS models out there, but haven’t came across any X’s yet.

Stopped at the local dealer today who had some in season Backcountry and Summit Edge models (1 SP too) on the floor, and was a mix and match of what sleds had what. Some were complete, some missing gauges, some just missing the DESS post, and some missing both.

·
Registered
625 Posts
My last 2 sleds have been all black , just really wanted something with a little splash of color this time around :)

Cluster is to be shipped later ..

My last sled was all back too wanted something different as well but I’ll just going to throw some red accessories on it and make it have some colour that way.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hello, I was just in Couer D Alene Idaho about 120mi north of me, I'm in Lewiston Idaho.
I went into a powersports dealer/ skidoo dealer to check things out a two 2022 Summit Edge's setting on floor and I seen Guage and plastic dash panel were missing and had tether post on console not sure where tether cord had arrived with the sled. Not sure where computer is on a gen4 but has nothing noticeable missing when I opened the side panels. Was alway wondering what would be missing on sled here in the Northwest, alway see posts on mid country and east coast sleds being delivery missing items just unknown over this end of the Usa.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
local dealer here in Portghanistan, OR said he's got 50 sleds still in the crates because they're missing parts. i saw the crates stacked behind the shop a coupla days ago.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Anyone see deliveries of any X editions yet? Seems like there are getting to be more XRS models out there, but haven’t came across any X’s yet.

Stopped at the local dealer today who had some in season Backcountry and Summit Edge models (1 SP too) on the floor, and was a mix and match of what sleds had what. Some were complete, some missing gauges, some just missing the DESS post, and some missing both.
My BCX came in last week. In Michigan> B

·
Registered
287 Posts
Stopped by my dealer again yesterday to check on the gauge we’re waiting on since over 5 weeks now for my 22 Freeride 146. Seems it’s only the Mtn style gauge here that’s in short supply, plenty of Renegade X sleds on the floor complete with the larger gauge. Dealer also said if a person didn’t spring order they may not have any extra inventory on the floor this year. Crazy !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stopped by my dealer again yesterday to check on the gauge we’re waiting on since over 5 weeks now for my 22 Freeride 146. Seems it’s only the Mtn style gauge here that’s in short supply, plenty of Renegade X sleds on the floor complete with the larger gauge. Dealer also said if a person didn’t spring order they may not have any extra inventory on the floor this year. Crazy !
I'm also hearing rumours about shortage in the mountain style gauge clusters. Does anyone know whether the Backcountry XRS would have that or the same as the Renegade?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm also hearing rumours about shortage in the mountain style gauge clusters. Does anyone know whether the Backcountry XRS would have that or the same as the Renegade?
Pretty sure only the Mtn sleds have the smaller gauge so most likely the BCXRS has the same gauge as the Renegade.

·
Registered
2022 Backcountry X Blue/Orange
103 Posts
Backcountry X and XRS are supposed to come with the 7.2” display or the 7.8” full color if you opt for it. The standard Backcountry comes with the 4.5” display the Summit and Freeride use.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts