Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS // 2019 BC 850- 16,238miles traded
8,564 Posts
Was out yesterday to gateway to see my….. yer sled. Lol. The colours are awesome in person. Gonna look really good on the snow.
oh really? thats awsome dood! only thing i wasnt sure about was the red seat but ill prob like it ha

·
Banshee Builder
8,564 Posts
There was an xrs in the showroom. The red seat is a lot for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no doubt, im coming off of a sled that was pretty well completely lava red so ive had enough of that color. i dont get why doo decided to put that red 4 years in a row on the backcountry xrs

·
Registered
625 Posts
Got my old summit sold last night now I’m getting excited for the new backcountry to land.

·
Registered
986 Posts
There was an xrs in the showroom. The red seat is a lot for me lol

Me too. I’m swapping my seat cover with a the one from the 2021 XRS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior
Wheel Sky Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Picked mine up yesterday, didn't have to wait on computer chip or anything. Still waiting on a couple of accessories to arrive cause of backorder and dealer is moving in a month. Not sure how the vin numbers work but mine seems like it was one of the early ones lol, number ends with 000005.

glad i went with this colour and not the black on black.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Any gauges on those Freerides ? Still waiting for mine
Seen her on Tuesday when I brought the registration from the ol summit up to gords he was saying that’s the only freeride he ordered this year sounds like your going to have a pretty unique sled

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
View attachment 1975251 View attachment 1975252 View attachment 1975253

Picked mine up yesterday, didn't have to wait on computer chip or anything. Still waiting on a couple of accessories to arrive cause of backorder and dealer is moving in a month. Not sure how the vin numbers work but mine seems like it was one of the early ones lol, number ends with 000005.

glad i went with this colour and not the black on black.
My sled was off the assembly line 9/9/21 by the looks of the tag

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
287 Posts
Seen her on Tuesday when I brought the registration from the ol summit up to gords he was saying that’s the only freeride he ordered this year sounds like your going to have a pretty unique sled

Yeah, I’m surprised it was the only one ! Probably because we had such a poor winter last year. I’ll have to stop in later this week to find out if there’s an ETA on the gauges.

·
Banshee Builder
8,564 Posts
Yeah , I was hopeful mine would ship without the seat and get replaced with a black one !
anythings possible this year :D

Reactions: hemidoo

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yeah, I’m surprised it was the only one ! Probably because we had such a poor winter last year. I’ll have to stop in later this week to find out if there’s an ETA on the gauges.
He still didn’t know anything on Tuesday when I was there I asked if had any idea when they were supposed to be in. I actually put more km on than normal last year was able to get out almost every weekend as soon as the snow landed.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Very true and I understand where they are coming from. Doesn't mean I have to like it. :)
This is not an easy thing for dealers this time of year. With every Ski-Doo we are receiving being Spring Ordered we have a much shorter window of time to assemble and deliver hundreds of sleds. Many ATV and SXS customers get pissed that we are 2-3 weeks out for service when they see us assembling sleds, and sled customers whos units are here and complete and pissed they have to wait a month for pickup. In a normal year when we have all winter season to sell and assemble sleds its a little easier. This season provides interesting challenges with all our units being pre sold. Thankfully we do not have too many units missing components so that should help. And its already been snowing here this week which has lead to LOTS more customers wanting to take delivery of there new SkiDoo! peace

41 - 60 of 91 Posts