Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has heard from their dealer about delivery dates for their 2022 spring order? I haven't heard a peep but recall some deliveries for spring-ordered 2021 models started in August 2020.

·
Registered
2020 850 BCX
11 Posts
I rode past Leatherdale Marie in Orillia Ontario this past weekend on my bike. They had a good truck load of sled crates sitting outside, atleast 20-30. No idea what models they were

·
Registered
540 Posts
Local dealer (Wisconsin) has a lynx on the floor for sale.
hopefully some pick up calls come soon for you that ordered

·
Registered
120 Posts
Called today to check the status of my BC 600. Was told they have received a bunch of sleds over the last couple of weeks. He said mine was prob in the group but wasn't sure and wasn't going to look. He said they aren't going to do anything with the sleds until at least Sep. They are to busy with side by sides and ATVs to worry about sleds right now.

I'm not very happy about it but not much I can do. 😐

·
Registered
2022 Backcountry X Blue/Orange
103 Posts
Dealer I ordered through put an October delivery date for all of their orders, so no news for me. Not really expecting anything until then, and in no rush to get it, as long as it's here before December (y)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I emailed my dealer 2 weeks ago and she said the bcx I ordered was due to ship in July and she would let me know when it got in

·
Registered
851 Posts
Called today to check the status of my BC 600. Was told they have received a bunch of sleds over the last couple of weeks. He said mine was prob in the group but wasn't sure and wasn't going to look. He said they aren't going to do anything with the sleds until at least Sep. They are to busy with side by sides and ATVs to worry about sleds right now.

I'm not very happy about it but not much I can do. 😐
Good on your dealer to be up front about it. I'm pretty sure if you had a quad in there for emergency service and found the guys assembling sleds, you'd be plenty pizzed off.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good on your dealer to be up front about it. I'm pretty sure if you had a quad in there for emergency service and found the guys assembling sleds, you'd be plenty pizzed off.
Very true and I understand where they are coming from. Doesn't mean I have to like it. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
They come in when they come in. It does not matter when you put your requested delivery date in with the dealer. Last year I requested November delivery. They called me the first week of September and said come and get it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got a call from my dealer that mine came in. 22 XRS shorty, loaded

·
Registered
937 Posts
brother and I ordered BCX850's he stopped at dealer last week and they had gotten their first shipping confirmation of sleds to arrive by end of Aug. About 25% of what they ordered. both our sleds on list

1 - 20 of 91 Posts