Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another season is right around the corner!!
Who's your pick for the 500???

I was supposed to go this year for my 30th B-Day (Feb 10th) but I spent all my money on a new (to me) sled instead. Maybe next year.

I'll be rooting for Jr as usual!! but I'll feel a little ticked if he wins and I had a chance to be there!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,320 Posts
Ya gotta be pullin for Mark Martin to win everything, this would be a great ending to a class driver's career. I'm a Rousch guy, Kenseth would be my second choice but Biffle and Edwards should be strong. This is Livonia based power were talking about, a true Michigan product! My least favorite would be that crybaby Jimmy Johnson. I thought he was going to be a class act like ole Jeffy, not the case. I have even less use for that pinhead crew chief of his. Hey Rakelly2, your boy Jr. needs to win himself a cup so he can get in that black #3 and drive the fans nuts. I can't imagine the hoopla that will surround that event, it will be special and you know it will happen. Not if but when. Yeah Welby24 I cannot imagine Gordon having two seasons in a row like last year. I tell ya its all the quality tail he's chasing thats distracting him. When he had big ole Brook at home he was driving the wheels off it, now with all that young model stuff its hard to stay focused.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
I'm done with NASCAR.!!! I stopped watching the truck series because they let toyota in. Now toyota is going to be in the cup cars I won't watch that either. Whats next honda civics with four foot tall wings and fart cannon mufflers. Heres to you NASCAR
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
macker said:
Ya gotta be pullin for Mark Martin to win everything, this would be a great ending to a class driver's career. I'm a Rousch guy, Kenseth would be my second choice but Biffle and Edwards should be strong. This is Livonia based power were talking about, a true Michigan product! My least favorite would be that crybaby Jimmy Johnson. I thought he was going to be a class act like ole Jeffy, not the case. I have even less use for that pinhead crew chief of his. Hey Rakelly2, your boy Jr. needs to win himself a cup so he can get in that black #3 and drive the fans nuts. I can't imagine the hoopla that will surround that event, it will be special and you know it will happen. Not if but when. Yeah Welby24 I cannot imagine Gordon having two seasons in a row like last year. I tell ya its all the quality tail he's chasing thats distracting him. When he had big ole Brook at home he was driving the wheels off it, now with all that young model stuff its hard to stay focused.
[snapback]697526[/snapback]​
Brooke did keep Jeff's sights on the track so to speak,mainly cause she wanted the money.....lol....but then again what woman doesn't.......a young model might just make me lose focus....Anyways we'll get a looky see at the best of the best in the Bud Shootout next weekend(2-11-06 @ 8:30) I believe,under the lights.....The sad thing is when they fire up the cars,that means winter(if we had it??)is starting down the back side to the end.....very sad season it has been here in MI....So I guess "Gentlemen Start your Engines"..
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
31,554 Posts
Welby24 said:
The sad thing is when they fire up the cars,that means winter(if we had it??)is starting down the back side to the end.....very sad season it has been here in MI....So I guess "Gentlemen Start your Engines"..
[snapback]697718[/snapback]​
The way this winter has been it might as well be over. I agree, let the racing season begin!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
rakelly2 said:
Well another season is right around the corner!!
Who's your pick for the 500???

I was supposed to go this year for my 30th B-Day (Feb 10th) but I spent all my money on a new (to me) sled instead. Maybe next year.

I'll be rooting for Jr as usual!! but I'll feel a little ticked if he wins and I had a chance to be there!!

[snapback]697436[/snapback]​
#8 fan here. hope he does something this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
macker said:
Hey Rakelly2, your boy Jr. needs to win himself a cup so he can get in that black #3 and drive the fans nuts. I can't imagine the hoopla that will surround that event, it will be special and you know it will happen. Not if but when.
[snapback]697526[/snapback]​
Yeah ... that is going to be a very emotional moment in Nascar history. I have been a loyal Jr fan for the past 5 years, through good and bad. At least he didn't have to wait as long as his old man did to win a Daytona 500. Hopefully he can improve with his consistancy and he will be back at the top in no time!!

GO JR!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
JR Baby. i think he will good this season lastyear got off to a horrible start for reasons due to the team and then they basically scratched the whole season trying to rebuild and figure out the team. honestly i think DEI is better off with waltrip gone he didn nothing to help improve that team and cried to dale and thersea about everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
skiMXZdoo500 said:
jr. sucks i hope harvick can pull off the win in the 500 this year and make the chase later
[snapback]697921[/snapback]​
screw that harvick is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen in my life besides gordon, is it just me or does harvick like to cry on national tv whenever he has the chance?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
the 20 car will be the class of the field at daytona and i predict he repeats as champion. he has the same team as last year, and a better atitude. the fords will be trying to figure out the fusion, the dodges are for edit for bad language. and there has been so many crew chief swaps and personnel changes, that will give the 20 a huge advantage.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top