Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any lake running in southern WI? I would like to track down some machs or apex this weekend with out driving to far. I normally go to Lake WI but have not been there all year due to unsafe ice? Any place to run ?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Best I could help you out with is Lake Winnebago here in Oshkosh. A trip around it is good for about 80 miles. Stay clear of the rivers that empty into it.

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CJT said:
lake namekagon,cable,wis tommorow!!

[snapback]745609[/snapback]​
Tempting offer but I am goining north next weekend, looking for a shorter drive.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Jeb said:
CJT said:
lake namekagon,cable,wis tommorow!!

[snapback]745609[/snapback]​
Tempting offer but I am goining north next weekend, looking for a shorter drive.
[snapback]745682[/snapback]​
I live near castle rock lake it's close and has ice.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
How's the snow on Winnebago, was thinking about dropping in Fondulac. My daughter just got certified so I would like to get some miles under her belt. Also, wanted to try some clutching stuff. Need snow though.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Im going to have the radar set up on sat or sun . Your welcome to come. Kuds u gonna be around too?

·
Registered
211 Posts
1BadHO said:
09, Where Castle Rock? What kind of snow is on the lake?
[snapback]745769[/snapback]​
09 I just talked to john and he will be there on sunday so let's try for sunday. The lake has 3" of hard pack and there is a 2000 ft plowed section that should provide a great place to radar. Castle Rock Lake is 15 Min North of the dells for the people who are wondering.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Ok , Sunday it is ill be there around 11. If anybody wants to test there sleds their welcome. cell # is 608-697-7837

·
Registered
211 Posts
BlueMax said:
How do you guys get the cheese out of the carbides?

[snapback]746546[/snapback]​
So we have 3 for sure who else is coming? HO and jeb would make five, this is starting to look like a lot of fun. Blue are you ready to sample some fine Wisconsin cheese.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I know I've been to the Dirty Turtle by trail, but how about by truck? I'm coming up 13 so.....................

Jeff

·
Registered
211 Posts
1BadHO said:
I know I've been to the Dirty Turtle by trail, but how about by truck? I'm coming up 13 so.....................

Jeff
[snapback]746832[/snapback]​
Take hwy 13 north to hwy 82 left on 82 (west) 10 miles est. to hwy HH right on HH 15 miles it will turn into Hwy G stay to the right on G 10 miles est. to 17th ave Right on 17th 2 miles to Odells Bay. The Dirty Turtle is on the left as you pull in. When you get to hwy G you should start to see signs to the Turtle. call if you need further assistance 608-547-4992 cell

Brett

P.S. If that is to confusing it's easier from the freeway, so let me know.

·
Registered
211 Posts
1BadHO said:
Well if the freeway is quicker, I'm all for that............LOL Now how doo I get there? Thanks
[snapback]747292[/snapback]​
Take 94 to the New lisbon exit (hwy 80) take a right on 80 (north). Take hwy 80 roughly 4 miles to Hwy A Take a Right on hwy A. Take Hwy A 4 Miles untill stop sign. go straight through the stop sign you are now on 38th take that 2.5 miles to the next stop sign. Take left on 17th .5 miles to odells bay stay left and the turtle is on the left. See ya there and call if you get lost.

Brett

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
kuds1 said:
1BadHO said:
Well if the freeway is quicker, I'm all for that............LOL Now how doo I get there? Thanks
[snapback]747292[/snapback]​
Take 94 to the New lisbon exit (hwy 80) take a right on 80 (north). Take hwy 80 roughly 4 miles to Hwy A Take a Right on hwy A. Take Hwy A 4 Miles untill stop sign. go straight through the stop sign you are now on 38th take that 2.5 miles to the next stop sign. Take left on 17th .5 miles to odells bay stay left and the turtle is on the left. See ya there and call if you get lost.

Brett
[snapback]747420[/snapback]​
Thanks.................

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I would like to say thanks to skidoo09 and kuds1 for letting me hook-up with you guys and doo a little radaring. That's a nice spot you guys have to run. John I never did get your dootalk handle................Nice meeting you guys

The only thing that sucked was the drive home................LOL

·
Registered
211 Posts
1BadHO said:
I would like to say thanks to skidoo09 and kuds1 for letting me hook-up with you guys and doo a little radaring. That's a nice spot you guys have to run. John I never did get your dootalk handle................Nice meeting you guys

The only thing that sucked was the drive home................LOL
[snapback]748511[/snapback]​
Jeff it was nice to meet you on Satruday it's always nice to put a face with some of the names on this site. It would be fun to organize a group to get together someplace close for a day of racing. I can imagine the ride home was not fun who would have thought the weather man would be right.

Brett

1 - 20 of 21 Posts