Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys wonder if any of you know of any good sled parts or sled stores in port huron michigan? im in sarnia so itd be nice to get cheaper stuff across the creek

·
Registered
118 Posts
Grace Performace in Wadams. Ski-doo an Arcti Cat. 5 mins past the bridge. Sport Mart in Utica. 50 mins from bridge. Little bit of everything

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've actually been to grace, I really like it there..... anything bigger around port huron?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Im in Port Huron!..LMAO..Grace is a "big" as it gets.The is D2 wich is on lapeer rd.Closer the Grace if your coming from the bridge.They can get ANYTHING you want but they have to order it in and its usually there next day.I have used them fomr my sled,quad, and boat parts.Always MUCH cheaper then the dealers!

·
Registered
274 Posts
well grace is a great store but lately ive been going to dees marine always had everything ive needed in stock grace always has to order

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Al at Dee's can get what you need from BRP. Devin at Sled-parts.com or Matt at MCB Performance.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so Dee's stalks Doo parts? where abouts is that from the bridge? lol me and my buddy always look for an excuse to come see you guys, we just discovered hooters, man that place is sweet!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
right on man, where u been hiding?
Been lurking all summer. I got a quad and a boat so come summer, Im on those message boards.Then come winter, I am here!!!
I can smell the snow coming..lmao

Let me know when you go to Hooters again.If you go to the one right on Pinegrove/24th street, I know a few of the girls there.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
so Dee's stalks Doo parts? where abouts is that from the bridge? lol me and my buddy always look for an excuse to come see you guys, we just discovered hooters, man that place is sweet!
Yep Dee's Marine.....sight sponsor and the Doo dealer I used to go to all the time. Take I-94 from the bridge and get off at Metro Parkway then head west for a few miles. Total drive time from the bridge would be around an hour to and hour and a half...depending on fast you drive. It's real close to Sport Mart in Clinton Twp.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i just looked it up, thats a bit of a jaunt for me unfortunately...

·
Registered
778 Posts
10 mins from the best Detroit area Hooters (14 and Gratiot).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts