Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to try out my '05 Renegade 600 SDI
The ride is incredible. 140 miles of fun. It was on an ice base with 5" of loose powder on top. The longer/deeper track did hook up good. At the end of the day the short track I was riding with had gone 5+ miles further. Hard to believe it spun around that much more, but that's what the speedo said.
My back did not bother at all at the end of the day, My knees and legs need some tuning up though. [Mind you that I'm pushing 60 lol]. The rider fwd position kinda forces ya to sit up straighter.
14.2 MPG was satisfactory, but from reading others reports was expecting to do better.
Turning the ski pressure up to 4 worked great in loose snow, but was way too exciting when you hit a hard packed stretch!
Great machines.
Keep up the good work on this site. There really is a lot of good info.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
REV-I-DOO said:
Welcome!

This is the BEST site on the planet and you don't have to deal with brand bashing.

There is more useful REV information on this board than all the other sites combined.

[snapback]258266[/snapback]​
Thanks for the welcome.
Your right that the lack of brand bashing is what keeps this site interesting.
Now about that avatar....WOW
Looks like life for REV-I-DOO is as good as it gets. eh?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.