Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,

I found a rock a couple weeks ago with my Renegade (2012 Adrenaline 600 e-tec) and bent up the lower left a-arm, upper left a-arm, E-module, and possibly the S-module. The clutches are now out of alignment (I'll add some pics when I get them off my phone), the steering stem is slightly off centre, and the left side of the e-module is visibly bent. What else should I look for with damage to the sled?

I'm most likely going to try and find a service manual and just go at it myself. I know its a long process, but I'd sooner do it myself and get to know the sled than pay a dealer 3,000 to fix it.

Also, can the e-module be repaired without removing the engine?

Thanks for the help! Pics to follow...

Edit: Pics

cvdCYn1.jpg

L0vCAUt.jpg

8zmOD0c.jpg

OMqggsp.jpg

nbBGF2h.jpg

kS2YTiH.jpg

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Do you have insurance? I insure all my sleds. Even my 2004 Legend, for this exact reason, and also to be covered when some "Out of Control Cowboy" without insurance rams into me. A couple of hundred bucks for insurance, and $250 deductible. That' seems cheap now.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Sorry for the sideways picture. The job wasn't to bad about 4hrs to strip it down. There is a thread on HCS(hardcore sledder) about replacing E module with engine in wish I would have seen it sooner would have been a lot faster. you will need to support the motor from the top with a hoist or something.

Good luck,

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts