Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
800revX
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the light seems to throw down instead out do you need to turn off for on coming sleds? It works with both high and low beams? What are you guys thoughts?

·
old ski-dool
3,313 Posts
Leave it on cuz I would rather you keep both hands on the bars so as not to lock skis with you while trying to fiddle with your switch.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I rarely find on coming traffic headlights to be a problem, I have the aux LED and pride myself on being able to throw as much light as possible so I just leave it on, makes me feel warm and fuzzy at night time :cool_old:

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
How does that aux led look at night when riding in blizzard, Star Wars warp snow?

Reactions: sleder4

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Since the light seems to throw down instead out do you need to turn off for on coming sleds? It works with both high and low beams? What are you guys thoughts?
There is on/off and on with high beam only. Sleds coming turn off high beam, led goes off too, or you can leave it on if you'd like but I don't.

·
800revX
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leave it on cuz I would rather you keep both hands on the bars so as not to lock skis with you while trying to fiddle with your switch.
Relax it a push of the thumb, Im going to leave it in the always on position and work the high and low beams with the thumb. I constantly go from high beam to low beam as terrain changes.. Im glad I bought it

·
Super Moderator
9,643 Posts
I saw quite a few of them in the W.UP over the last week while I was up there, and found none of them to be blinding when coming the other direction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts