Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Ambient temperature Sensor part #860201362. The instructions (really suck) say to plug it into the diagnostic port. I cannot locate it even with hood off. Can anyone help? Also has anyone installed one of these before? Thanks

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
I just did one on an 850. The instructions do suck. The diagnostic connector is by the chain case, square grey connector plugged into a black cap. I suspect the 900 is similar.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just did one on an 850. The instructions do suck. The diagnostic connector is by the chain case, square grey connector plugged into a black cap. I suspect the 900 is similar.
Thanks Bomber! Once I found the plug the rest went pretty smooth. The instructions are slightly wrong for the 900T's. The holes for securing the bracket are already there. The 2 1/4" holes you drill are for the sensor clip mount (2nd last picture) Last picture shows the readout 66 degrees.

Attachments

·
boost junkie
10,600 Posts
wow.... that orange is going to be hard to get use to....

cheap ass bean counters did not even give you a boost gauge....

you can get your gage flashed to show boost and even upgrade to afr too

but not from brp....lol

·
Supreme Snowmobiler
2,070 Posts
Turn the brightness down and it goes back to the same old gray backround.

wow.... that orange is going to be hard to get use to....

cheap "edit for bad language" bean counters did not even give you a boost gauge....

you can get your gage flashed to show boost and even upgrade to afr too

but not from brp....lol

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with it, but I don't have my sled yet, I've read alot of guys wanted a new gauge well here ya go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts