Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Can I get one of the South Park ones like you've got on the tail there? Only change the "pie" to "brownies".

·
Registered
23 Posts
MXZ_nut said:
NICE
[snapback]304809[/snapback]​
Maybe its just me but i would be....lets just say not happy. But if you like it then cool. I do like those yamaha, polaris, cat kill stickers though

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O5Gade600 said:
MXZ_nut said:
NICE
[snapback]304809[/snapback]​
Maybe its just me but i would be....lets just say not happy. But if you like it then cool. I do like those yamaha, polaris, cat kill stickers though

[snapback]304817[/snapback]​
well lets just say I was suprised! But i should have known better. He puts stickers on everyone's sled that rides in our group. they always fit the person. evrything from Beer Mugs to Tree stickers. By they way the only way to get a tree sticker is to hit a tree with your sled! He put a sticker for the windsheild of a friends truck "WAKE AND BAKE" Cheech you might like that one better!

I Doo like the improvements over stock graphics

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
I love Cartman, and all of them. SWEET!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IMG_0101.JPG
Inkmann said:
Looks like a photo shop job to me, either that or the guy's in the the sticker business.

[snapback]305044[/snapback]​
he does work at a grapics place that makes stickers! any size any shape, color. just need good art work to work from here is a better shot of the bee

Attachments

·
Level 4 Illuminati / NWO whistleblower
1,745 Posts
He could make a killing selling custom stickers on this site....
You outta float it by him.
Sled looks great BTW.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
How did he/you get the stickers to stick on the back plastic storage area? I've tried several times w/ no luck.
Nut

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pasnownut said:
How did he/you get the stickers to stick on the back plastic storage area? I've tried several times w/ no luck.
Nut
[snapback]305366[/snapback]​
The stickers are made from 3m (sticker sheets) My friend is not sure if the one on the beaver tail is going to stay because it is not smooth. he is not worried about the rest . I will ask if he did any thing to clean up the storage area before he put them on.will keep you posted

1 - 17 of 17 Posts