Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already some bad news for next season and this season is not even over yet. Was looking on Absolutesnowmobile and noticed that for next season the trail coming from Brantingham to timberview is official closed because of riders not staying on the marked trail the land owners closed it down for next season. Not good news for the hill already already lost the trail fromt the Quik N Easy in C-ville to get to Boonville what else is gonna happen.

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
RevRacer800 said:
Already some bad news for next season and this season is not even over yet. Was looking on Absolutesnowmobile and noticed that for next season the trail coming from Brantingham to timberview is official closed because of riders not staying on the marked trail the land owners closed it down for next season. Not good news for the hill already already lost the trail fromt the Quik N Easy in C-ville to get to Boonville what else is gonna happen.
[snapback]754669[/snapback]​
darn....that is a nice route. That sucks, no snow and now no land....

Ryan

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Two big problems, snowmobilers can't stay on the trail and can't stay on their own side when they are on the trails. I had 3 or 4 opportunties for a head-on this year. I told my partners, if I get in a jam with one of these coconuts, get pictures, first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.