Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hoser said:
View attachment 45975 Check these out to keep your seat and back dry!!!!!!
They can be purchased on EBAY Just type in "REV Snowguards" They work great and are very good quality. I have them on my renegade and my sons 550 GSX. They really finish what Ski-Doo forgot to!!!!
[snapback]692050[/snapback]​
i like those!!
i might have to buy a set!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I ride high miles at high speed in various snow conditions and have never had a problem with snow getting on me.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Oh my god...how pathetic is that...lmao.

"Here check these out, they rule!"

"Oh wow, I think I will buy some of those!"

Probably the same person registered under a different name.

EDIT: Not saying it is, it just looks funny seing those two posts with members with like 3 posts.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
You want a sled and track that throw snow up, you should see my Summit go...but just how slow are you riding if the stuff lands on you and PILES up on your seat ??????

With my peripheral vision I can see snow flying up from the track, but I'm travelling at reasonable speeds here guys, c'mon....the snow gets left behind !!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, if some dudes want to buy these things and make somebody some money, far be it from me to interfere.......

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
REVenge said:

EDIT: Not saying it is, it just looks funny seing those two posts with members with like 3 posts.
[snapback]692068[/snapback]​
not the same person.

and i think they accually look ok, and was thinking if i polished them and put them on my polished tunnle it might look pretty cool

i am new here tho, i have been watching for a long time tho

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
noyzee said:
REVenge said:

not the same person.

and i think they accually look ok, and was thinking if i polished them and put them on my polished tunnle it might look pretty cool

[snapback]692107[/snapback]​
oh yhea, the reason i was looking at them was it looks like the sled sits a little lower. i know it doesnt accualy lower it, but it seems to make it look that way and i kind of like it

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
noyzee said:
noyzee said:
REVenge said:

not the same person.

[snapback]692107[/snapback]​
oh yhea, the reason i was looking at them was it looks like the sled sits a little lower. i know it doesnt accualy lower it, but it seems to make it look that way and i kind of like it

[snapback]692125[/snapback]​
Alright....

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Alright....

[snapback]692133[/snapback]​
[/quote]
guess newbis get no luvin

·
Registered
58 Posts
You goota hand it to this guy. If it is true and he is the seller of this product. that is some pretty smart thinking on his part.
The only problem he had is that this is a DOO site. He should try this prank on a Polaris or Aritic Cat site. their not as quick as the Doo riders. HEHE HAHA

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
thepipeman said:
You goota hand it to this guy. If it is true and he is the seller of this product. that is some pretty smart thinking on his part.
The only problem he had is that this is a DOO site. He should try this prank on a Polaris or Aritic Cat site. their not as quick as the Doo riders. HEHE HAHA

[snapback]692154[/snapback]​
ok ok, your right, its me

no wait, its not me. sorry, i think they might look ok, and i would be willing to try them out, and see if they look nice.
im into the bling. and different stuff stands out to me.

·
www.kalcoinspections.com
3,186 Posts
TeamScream said:
I ride high miles at high speed in various snow conditions and have never had a problem with snow getting on me.
[snapback]692066[/snapback]​
N
either have I.

·
Registered
30 Posts
bm800rev said:
TeamScream said:
N
either have I.
[snapback]692183[/snapback]​
Hey, It might keep the snow off the people behind you but, who cares about them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thepipeman said:
This year I wish I had the snow to get on my back. Can you please sell something to get the snow on my back?

[snapback]692199[/snapback]​
Wow you guys are tough on someone who thought it was a good Idea...I never said they were for everybody...just putting an option out there to keep the riding comfortable for those who have come home with a cold wet butt.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ViperER said:
he's going to make a million...

solving a problem that does not exist...

I think the first guys handle says it all... yup buy something from a guy named hoser then complain cause you got screwed...

[snapback]692081[/snapback]​
These are quality products...you should not judge things or people if you don't have a clue!!!!!!

·
www.kalcoinspections.com
3,186 Posts
ROADDOG said:
bm800rev said:
TeamScream said:
N
either have I.
[snapback]692183[/snapback]​
Hey, It might keep the snow off the people behind you but, who cares about them?
[snapback]692197[/snapback]​
I ride with 6 Revs and one RT, never heard that complaint about snow being thrown on your back or seat. Appearantly someone has, to make this product though.
Maybe they shouldn't be running water???

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
They would work until the first time you bottomed out. Then they would be bent and may bend your tunnel or cut your track.

No way

1 - 20 of 39 Posts