Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks to Sledbug for submitting this Algonquin Provincial Park Ride Report.

Be sure to check it out and learn more about this great riding area.

Shameless Plug: We are always looking for more Ride and Tech Reports. They are a great addition to the site and help to share some great information with your fellow DOOTalkers. Contributor's have been known to receive some free DOOTalk.com Swag.

·
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it Snow
1,015 Posts
Did that ride four winters ago with my wife! We had a blast! Our mileage was a lot more though. I think we did around 750 to 800 miles in four days I though. Hudson to Petawawa to somewhere on the east side of the park up to North Bay then back to Hudson. Man I would love to do that ride again! My wife did great except for riding her Indy 500 up a tree. And yes the tree was still standing. Jay

·
Registered
152 Posts
rev ridder i ride these trails weekly

and i was very impressed by your report

some people think that the trails in canada are boring as a freeway.

but as you have found we have a great combination of trails that are always well groomed.

great job on the report

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
diabolic said:
rev ridder i ride these trails weekly

and i was very impressed by your report

some people think that the trails in canada are boring as a freeway.

but as you have found we have a great combination of trails that are always well groomed.

great job on the report
[snapback]752206[/snapback]​
I can't take credit for the report. Sledbug submitted it.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
I see more and more American every year up in the Great White North, this year especially.

Opinions are always positive and the quality of trails and places you can go far outweighs the hassle of trailering. I met 3 guys that trailered up 3 times this year from NY just for the W/end in Huntsville. I can ride from home but I still trailer all over ON and QC to take in new sights. I'll try to use the trail report forum more often, 3102 miles and counting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.