Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen the winter storm warning for tonight and tomorrow? They are saying heavy snow fall and possibly closing the Seward and Glen/Parks highways as well as the Airport.

I was planning on heading to the cabin tomorrow night, I might leave tonight instead.

Time for a DOOTalk group ride?? What's everyone doing this weekend?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yea, heard the same thing. This stinks. Have Air National Guard duty this weekend then leaving Sunday for 2 weeks in Hawaii. I actually would rather not go and be here to enjoy some awesome powder riding. Anyone want to go in my place?????

·
Registered
198 Posts
akpackfan said:
Yea, heard the same thing. This stinks. Have Air National Guard duty this weekend then leaving Sunday for 2 weeks in Hawaii. I actually would rather not go and be here to enjoy some awesome powder riding. Anyone want to go in my place?????

[snapback]306554[/snapback]​
HAHAHA akpackfan, I have the same problem this weekend at Eielson. As a matter of fact, my situation is reversed from yours, I'm sending this message from Hickam AFB Hawaii right now and I come home Friday to make this weekends Drill. That's ironic.
Duc

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Irondog your killing me! It snowed almost 4 inches @ my house yesterday and yep I left for work today.
Hey are you up for a ride to Puntilla, to help the irondog racers get back up the steps, the weekend of the 17th - 19th?

·
Registered
198 Posts
racnooc said:
I am still finding new powder here and there but some new stuff would be great. Rich what do you think about riding some time on the 19th, 20th or th 21st?
[snapback]307099[/snapback]​
Let me get back to you on that, I'm at Hickam right now and scheduled to come home on Friday. I know I have a TDY towards the end of the month to Edwards but I'm not sure of the dates. If I'm not gone that sounds awesome. You want to head towards Summit or somewhere further than local? Heck, maybe even meet up with some of these guys on here somewhere?

·
Registered
2005 Summit X 154 T-motion
810 Posts
i would like to meet up with some of the anchorage folks on here, maybe try and met at the Igloo or Petersburg? i have never ridden anywhere down there. i am not sure of the snow conditions at summit right now. let me know when you get back

·
Registered
198 Posts
racnooc said:
i would like to meet up with some of the anchorage folks on here, maybe try and met at the Igloo or Petersburg? i have never ridden anywhere down there. i am not sure of the snow conditions at summit right now. let me know when you get back
[snapback]307487[/snapback]​
Will do. I know tomorrow sometime around 6:00 pm I should be home.

·
Registered
198 Posts
racnooc said:
[snapback]307487[/snapback]​
Dan,
19th or 20th will work for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.