Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at my sled today cause it wasnt running right when i went up to turnagain on friday. figured most of my problem was the fact that i had so much ice up in my track but i found another problem. my air box wasnt hooked up to anything, also the censor wasnt plugged in. and i cant reach the gasket type thing on the far side to tightin it. and i cant get the front one on tight so is there a really easy way to get it back on. also could i have really #*&% something up in the motor with not have the right air flow

·
Registered
151 Posts
You need a really long screw driver to reach those hose clamps. The airbox goes on a lot easier if you rub a little oil on the inside of the rubber carb boots.

Check your spark plugs, what do they look like? Were they lean (white)?

BTW, how was Turnagain?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
omg that oil was awsome. the plugs i had in there were only ridden for about 30 minutes so they were still pretty much brand new. turnagain had really soft dry snow. i went off to the right of the parking lot so i dont know what it was like back in the woods more. but ya thanks for the oit thing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.