2,970 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Lets get this back to the top...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Def keeping an eye on this. If they are as good as you say, it'd make a great spare helmet and a great price.

·
Registered
529 Posts
i got one this year for my aviators. haven't had a chance to even try them out.......wheres my shotgun.....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I have 2 AFX 17's and love them as much as my 509 Evo. I actually think the 509 sinisters fit better in my AFX than the Evo helmet.

Bicycle helmet Helmet Sports equipment Vehicle Sports gear

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Grille Sports gear

Attachments

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
A few more

Sports equipment Bicycle helmet Sports gear Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Motorcycle helmet

Helmet Sports gear Hood Sports equipment Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just ordered an AFX FX-17 stunt, probably going to get carbon fiber sinister 509's to go along with it. Now all I need is snow..

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
That's what we all need lol

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Just ordered an AFX FX-17 stunt, probably going to get carbon fiber sinister 509's to go along with it. Now all I need is snow..
Soory, can't help with the snow. I'm dooin the dance as best as I can. It's bad when the Crown of Me. isn't even riding yet.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Soory, can't help with the snow. I'm dooin the dance as best as I can. It's bad when the Crown of Me. isn't even riding yet.

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
AFX offroad helmets do not have any certifications. All of them say:
This helmet model meets or exceeds...

They only have DOT which means nothing. If they had ECE there would be a label on the chin strap and if it was SNELL there will be a label inside the helmet on the shell.

There was a post no long ago about how the inside helmet lining is not near as comfortable as the 509. Not sure what model AFX was being compared...The person had both helmets side by side.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts