Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
are you looking for front or rear or both, what yr? Call Fast Inc., they have a new M-12 for the new chassis styles, and they have some front end kits too!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
studdog said:
Has anyone seen a complete suspension upgrade kit for the mach z? studdog
[snapback]282247[/snapback]​
Cant tell ya anything about the rear but I put Fox Floats on the front from Goodwin and really like them

·
Registered
259 Posts
Talked with Ross at HYGear really knows his stuff. Lot's of issues with SC-4 and weight distribution on center shock. He has a fix. All new springs and shocks. $1850.00. Don't know if it is better to buy a bump sled and keep Z for lake and smooth trails or go with upgrade. IMO, my 04 600x waz light years ahead in the handling dept on rough trails.

·
Registered
489 Posts
skmon said:
Talked with Ross at HYGear really knows his stuff. Lot's of issues with SC-4 and weight distribution on center shock. He has a fix. All new springs and shocks. $1850.00. Don't know if it is better to buy a bump sled and keep Z for lake and smooth trails or go with upgrade. IMO, my 04 600x waz light years ahead in the handling dept on rough trails.
[snapback]283885[/snapback]​
1500.00 For the M10 (Fox comp pro setup) and 895.00 for the floats up front and it's a totally different sled. Might have lost a couple mph but its a great corner to corner sled that soaks up everything. Just my 2c!

Anyone want to buy an SC 4 ?? Got one 4 sale.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Soldier said:
skmon said:
[snapback]283885[/snapback]​
I agree. $1850 just for shocks and springs.. ouch!! go with the m-10 and different front shocks. I have a 00' Z, installed an m-10, and Fasts BLT front end, got 10" of front travel with Works tripple rate shocks, and the good Fox shocks on the rear.
God what a differance it made. I have no problems keeping up with my buddy's Revs in the trails now!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts