Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out Bikemans website tonight and found a head for the 600HO. I'm thinking its made by SLP, but i couldn't find any info on the SLP website. I've been also looking at RKT's head. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with running a different head on the 600's and what kind of gains can be expected. I'm looking for something to increase my performance, but I don't want to spend too much. I'd really like to go with a 734, but its not in the cards this year, hopefully next. Anyone know any good improvements that are relatively inexpensive??

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I have Bill Cudney's head on my sled. Although I'm set up for flat land riding, he could have the head set up for the mountains. I love it. Combined with my other mods it really pulls hard up to 100 mph now, where before it would fall on its face after 75 mph. Great modification to do.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've already got DJ's clutching installed. I do about half of my riding in the mountains and half flatland. The head I was looking at had switchable domes. I'd need something that i can stilll run at lower elevations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.