Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Sault--Sudbury---North Bay areas received about 35cm (14") overnight.....

if you are looking for snow and excellent trail conditions...come on over...

....but it's cold
....so bring your long johns this weekend...

(-32Celcius with the windchill....temp is currently -18Celcius)...

...supposed to stay cold for Sat. and only slightly warmer on Sunday....

Here's a pic looking down a street this morning....

Sky Snow Plant Mountain Tree

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Keep it coming, we leave on the 26th for a week long trip starting in New liskeard up to the canyon and back down by Shining tree before heading back to New liskeard

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
REV_X_MAN said:
Keep it coming, we leave on the 26th for a week long trip starting in New liskeard up to the canyon and back down by Shining tree before heading back to New liskeard

[snapback]721191[/snapback]​
I just did that exact trip a couple weeks ago and well, what are you going to do with the other four days of your week long trip ? It's 4 1/2 hours from New liskeard to Cochrane ( 230 miles ), couple hours to get to the canyon ether way, north from cochrane or through smooth rock falls, smooth rock is the faster way to go., Then back to cochrane. Through Timmins the next day, down to Shining Tree and over to New Liskeard, Dymond actually. Three easy days. I don't know why they call it a canyon, all it's just a narrow tower line with hills, okay to see once, play around for couple hours. You'll need to plan to go somewhere else to add on some more miles.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
CATEATER_REV said:
I am very mad at you right now. Yesterday it was 55, and now it is snowing this morning... *%@

Ryan
[snapback]721179[/snapback]​
55???
...unbelievable...I think that's warmer than Orlando where my parents are right now...they said a couple of days ago it was in the 30's and 40's...
....they should have just went to NY

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOT said:
REV_X_MAN said:

[snapback]721191[/snapback]​
I just did that exact trip a couple weeks ago and well, what are you going to do with the other four days of your week long trip ? It's 4 1/2 hours from New liskeard to Cochrane ( 230 miles ), couple hours to get to the canyon ether way, north from cochrane or through shining tree, shining tree is the faster way to go. Three easy days. I don't know why they call it a canyon, all it's just a narrow tower line with hills, okay to see once, play around for couple hours. You'll need to plan to go somewhere else to add on some more miles.
[snapback]721302[/snapback]​
Sounds like a great trip....don't think you need to worry about what to do if you get back from that trip too fast though....there are over 26,000 miles of trails in Ontario....if you need some ideas about trails, check out..

www.snowmobileinontario.com...

it's got all the trail info for the province.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts