Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
414728700 is the skidoo part number for the temp gauge head sensor for mid\late 1990's skidoo temp gauge. it is nolonger available. Ebay been even been getting hard to find used one.
Any one ever come up with aftermarket sensor that will work with some simple wire conecting mods or re-tap head for different sensor that will make gauge work

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
PARTS SEARCH RESULTS

ASSEMBLIES WHERE 414728700 IS USED

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
They sold out ever where listed on Web and none currently on ebay if looked up by part number.

There a few skidoo used temp sensor, but they don't say if they are for over heated light part or temp gauge.

I would like a current aftermarket or different one that will work with minor wiring or re-tap head.

Just seeing if anyone ever figured out one that would work with stock temp gauge. That you can order new and make work

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
I just thought you could keep an eye open for someone parting out one of the sleds in that list.

good luck

·
2nd Whore in command
101,407 Posts
I'm sure if you bring your old sensor to Napa or similar auto parts stores they could get you a replacement, just !make sure you tell them its for a gauge not a dummy light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts