Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
the big gun said:
thats what it is and that sucks!!!

[snapback]288408[/snapback]​
Thought so...same type of ignition that's on my Kawasaki 550/750 SX mod Jet Ski. No charging circuit. Runs directly off a battery. Makes a huge difference in performance and the advance/retard curves can be easily changed,but the lack of a charge circuit makes it impractical for trail use. That DOES suck!!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
we have race coils that are about three times stronger spark,and will cure all stator problems,we have been using them on all race sleds and worth up to 3h.p on the dyno..they are black plastic with removable sparkplug wire.we just jet about 2 sizes bigger along with a larger plug gap..50.00 ea.plus shipping,these are proven at a fraction of the cost..call 1-414-852-3534,Donny..or e mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey sounds great.so sick of hearing that 98 machs suck because they eat up stators,cdi boxxes,and so on thats the best info i have heard yet! i new there was a way to fix the stator problems with a mach but every one wants to tell you the bad things because there a fraid that if i get it to run right thats one more mach they have to try to beat some times thats hard to do.if i get spark fixxed i will tweak it out to the max pipes,reeds&spacers,porting,nos,carbs,head shaved
ex. flat track racer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.