Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2004 Renegade with a 600 HO motor. So far, I've put just over 1,000 miles on the sled. I really love the sled's handling and overall ride, but it does not have the snap off the line or the snap when I gun it at 30 mph like my 2003 MXZ sport with the 600 HO has. I am not too worried about top end speed (85 to 90 mph I'm very happy with), but I want to it to be able to accelerate at head jerking speed. I know I could have bought the 800 HO, but since I was so happy with my old 600 HO, that's why I went with it in my new Gade.

Now to the point-in talking to people, it seems that cluthing will greatly help my issue. I am planning to keep the sled for another year or two, so I want to be able in the mean time. The guys from Goodwin are right down the road from my house, so I'd like to patronize them, but I do not know much about their reputation or their product. Is their anyone else that sells a better product to suit my needs? Is Goodwin's product comparable to Cudney's? Overall, what can I expect when I clutch the sled (performance wise-not installation)?

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Goodwins Performance is one of the best clutch tuning shops out there. They are one of our competitors but if you live near the Zion or Kenosha I would stop on in there shop. That will make up your mind.

Derek
D&T Dyno

Tell them I said HI

1 - 2 of 2 Posts