Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently ride a 2017 renegade adrenaline 1200. Been thinking about stepping up to the 900t. I can get the 2019 renegade adrenaline for $10,850, 2019 enduro for $12,299 or x package for $12,799. My question is which package would be best and are these good prices (best I've found). Do I save the cash and buy the adrenaline then upgrade the shocks later? I'm a fairly aggressive trail rider so my gut is telling me x package but the enduro is also intriguing as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was in same situation as you I ended up with the Xrs just because I know I get pretty aggressive at times and I’m so glad I did it’s a awesome sled Just remember the X and adrenaline have same front shocks so you’ll still have to upgrade front shocks down the road that’s why I went with the Xrs they have the best all the way around

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in same situation as you I ended up with the Xrs just because I know I get pretty aggressive at times and I'm so glad I did it's a awesome sled Just remember the X and adrenaline have same front shocks so you'll still have to upgrade front shocks down the road that's why I went with the Xrs they have the best all the way around
I believe the x package comes with kyb shocks but I don't think the adrenaline does. I haven't seen any xrs sleds for sale

·
Registered
7 Posts
They are a step up from the adrenaline shock but not a clicker shock if you’re aggressive you’ll want to update to a elka shock later down the road but if you can find a Xrs that’s the way I’d go but this is just my opinion

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I'm a adrenaline buyer. I don't mind the basic gauge, stock color,no back lit buttons, and no adj package. When the sled is new I upgrade the shock package and track. With my suspension mods I feel my sled is better than the X package now offered.

·
Registered
371 Posts
For 2K I feel you can make the adrenaline Superior to an X.

As for the adrenaline vs enduro that's a whole different animal. Personally I'd go with the Enduro but whether the luxury items are worth it to you only you can answer.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I bought the adrenaline and brought it home, put accesories from my previous g4 sled on it before i rode it. Added my extended glove box, 12 volt outlet, pack, 6.9 skis, exit shocks, and SII led headlamps.
Waiting for my runningboard braces to be delivered, otherwise it seems better than an X for thousands less. Mainly cause of the shocks of course. To me, the shocks are the only difference between basic, x, and xrs. And the xrs is oversprung for my riding, and the x now has shocks I'm not satisfied with.
It seems skidoo has lost me as an X customer from this point on. Which means I can buy late in the winter, off the floor, save big money and still pocket savings after buying great shocks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
XRS...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
On paper the Adrenaline is a better deal as the X sounds like it has a much smaller discount (X's don't usually get the normal in season discounts as the base models). For $2,000 you're getting rack steering if it's a 2019, two better rear shocks, the deluxe gauge and the FAR riser. Is that worth $2,000 to you? Only you can decide that. IMO the Enduro looks like a good deal if you want the Enduro options over the Adrenaline.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I rode all 3 while away on trips to the mainland and decided to go with the Enduro due to the fact I can quickly tune the rear suspension on the fly, and skis with a turn of a knob as conditions change. It depends on your intended use. I do a mix of short afternoon blasts ( 4-5 hrs), and multi day trips, so the Enduro fit the bill for me. Good luck with your decision, they`re all great sleds.

·
Super Moderator
29,355 Posts
This one is easy;

You're currently riding an Adrenaline, does it work well for you or do you want more?

Be honest with yourself with that answer and you'll know the answer to this one.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I was in the same spot, buying in season last year at this time. X packages were pretty limited, and not really discounted, so it was really between the Enduro and Adrenaline for me.

I went with the Enduro, mainly for the upraded guage. I really like the air shock and the heated seat, and the TS seem ok. I would make the same decision again, and think the $1500 difference over the adr is well worth it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This one is easy;

You're currently riding an Adrenaline, does it work well for you or do you want more?

Be honest with yourself with that answer and you'll know the answer to this one.
With my current sled I planned to upgrade the shocks and track eventually. I was going to probably live with the basic gauge but could upgrade that as well. I'm leaning towards the x package or enduro at this point for the better out of the box package.

The enduro comes with the heated shield plug, air suspension and heated seat? Does it come with a different track then the adrenaline?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I went from 171200 enduro to a 19 900T Enduro, Throw the 7" TS carbides on it and woody navigators, use the rear air shock and you will be happy. Seat Heat a plus.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
With my current sled I planned to upgrade the shocks and track eventually. I was going to probably live with the basic gauge but could upgrade that as well. I'm leaning towards the x package or enduro at this point for the better out of the box package.

The enduro comes with the heated shield plug, air suspension and heated seat? Does it come with a different track then the adrenaline?
Yep, enduro has all of above from the factory. The track is different, enduro runs an ice ripper 1.25 and the adrenaline runs a standard 1.25".

For the money, the enduro is a lot of machine, you get quite a few extras that make it a good deal. The air suspension is nice when your running trails that are pretty smooth, but if you get tons of moguls, that's when the X and XRS will shine.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I went from 171200 enduro to a 19 900T Enduro, Throw the 7" TS carbides on it and woody navigators, use the rear air shock and you will be happy. Seat Heat a plus.
What is the standard length carbides on this sled. Haven't taken mine out yet. Are the Woody Navigators available yet for the 2020 ts skis?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts