Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/Gals,
Need help. Last week stopped to adjust centre spring for drags and lost my spanner wrench. And since no one seems to have any in stock and none of my cat friends seem to have anything that will work, wondering if there's any other way to adjust without this well engineered tool

TIA

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Making one not an option because I would have no clue how to do it. I know how to fix a sled but making tools does not fall within my skills

·
Registered
541 Posts
BigReving said:
Making one not an option because I would have no clue how to do it. I know how to fix a sled but making tools does not fall within my skills
[snapback]274326[/snapback]​
borrow one...trace it out on a piece of steel..cut or grind it out!!! simple. or easier yet get someone else to doo it for you. yes you can use channel lock pliers too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
go to an auto parts store and buy one. They sell adjustable spanner wrenches. Here is a pic of some from snap-on.

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
Wow, those look pretty nice. A lot better than that peice of "edit for bad language" doo gives you. I think they are about as useless as tits on a bull. But if you really want one I think I have an extra I can sell you cheap. PM me if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts