Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the clutch cover of my 03, there is a label which tells where you want the big(or possibly small) side of the "adjuster block"(the one in back near the idler wheels) It says it should be facing either back or down if i recall...but i was wondering if anyone has "disobeyed" this and if there were any problems??? the reason i ask is because i had real trouble hooking up on the ice even w studs the other day(i weigh 155)
any input of any sort or any other techniques to maybe put more power/weight to the track....thanks a lot...i appreciate anything you've got to offer

·
Registered
100 Posts
rippin said:
on the clutch cover of my 03, there is a label which tells where you want the big(or possibly small) side of the "adjuster block"(the one in back near the idler wheels) It says it should be facing either back or down if i recall...but i was wondering if anyone has "disobeyed" this and if there were any problems??? the reason i ask is because i had real trouble hooking up on the ice even w studs the other day(i weigh 155)
any input of any sort or any other techniques to maybe put more power/weight to the track....thanks a lot...i appreciate anything you've got to offer

[snapback]274869[/snapback]​
Check out the post on jumping with stoppers flipped up. I learned a lot. That was one of the biggest complaints I had. No traction even with studs. I'm going to mess with my stops.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts