Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has purchased this new adjustable windshield? Low to Medium Ski-doo (#860201820)? Anyone care to post any pictures of what it looks like on their sleds? I was also wondering with the design of this windshield, is a black-out option going to be possible on the inside of the windshield? Thanks and look forward to seeing some pictures!

·
Registered
843 Posts
I would say if your worried about looks skip the adjustable.
I have one, sorry no pics on this puter.
It's great if you are out all day and tired coming back to get the wind and cold off you.
Also cold days it's invaluable, season is short and cold won't keep me from riding.
it also vibrates quite a bit at idle.
I'll post a pic or two when I get on my laptop.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I would say if your worried about looks skip the adjustable.
I have one, sorry no pics on this puter.
It's great if you are out all day and tired coming back to get the wind and cold off you.
Also cold days it's invaluable, season is short and cold won't keep me from riding.
it also vibrates quite a bit at idle.
I'll post a pic or two when I get on my laptop.
I thought the low-med was new this year? Was it available last year?

·
Registered
250 Posts
This was the first one they came out with . Works great . This is the medium to high. If you drive with bars in forward most position the hand guards hit ,but it flexes out of the way , very minor issue. At night when it gets cold its nice to put it up and sit back and cruise,

·
Registered
570 Posts
Here is the low to mid BRP adjustable. I believe this is a fairly new offering. I had the mid kit but this one to me is a better looking option. I have two pic's in the low position and one front shot in the mid position. The mid position is 15" high just like the mid heights they offer. The only down side is it is a bit pricey (249).

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks Don and Pssam for posting these, also been considering one for my 18 gade xrs, now i'm torn on this or just having a mid-height for the really cold days.

·
Registered
676 Posts
So, I reasoned with the fact that mid height is 95% of my riding at least, I put the adjustable mid to high on mine Incase of crap weather. Just my thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts