Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added one of my favorite sleds to the fleet this weekend. I had a 94 MXZX in the day which was a great sled and in my opinion a much improved version of the F chassis with the Wildwood brake, small gas tank and flat seat. I remember when the 95's hit with the 440 Rave and yellow windshield and loved it. It fits perfectly with my other yellow sleds!

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Plant Automotive tire

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the club! I love it, especially when the tach hits 7000rpm! Enjoy!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Thanks L82, I'm real happy to have found my sled. Its in really good shape and will clean up great. Your sled looks great. I may need to bend your ear as I tear into it! thanks NewtsXRS

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Elegant reminders of the way it was, and the way we were.
In the sled on the trailer, am I seeing four wheels on the back axle?
today I had my sled out of the trailer beside my sons G4 and we forget how low, sleek and small sleds from this era were compared to todays sleds. Also, correct my sled has 4 idlers across the back, these were Ski Doo' race sleds for cross country and snow cross, big bump sleds and the 4th wheel was for durability.

·
Registered
95 skidoo mxz 440
3 Posts
Sleds look great. I picked up a 95 mxz440 this year as well, although not quite as clean as the ones I'm seeing here. I have been Ironing out a few wrinkles left over from the previous owner and have been finding quite a few. lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts