Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A shot of my Son on my Tundra, turning out below me, I was on his RMK, burried on the hill above him. Like most of you know, the pictures never seem to capture the steepness of a hill.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
randby said:
A shot of my Son on my Tundra, turning out below me, I was on his RMK, burried on the hill above him. Like most of you know, the pictures never seem to capture the steepness of a hill.
[snapback]739446[/snapback]​
Nice picture showing the agility of the Tundra -- the 06 sure does turn well -- better than my 94.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TMD
You sure have me thinking about a 144" X 16" I will be out on an annuel week long vacation in the mountains within the Wrangle St Ellis national park, in the middle of March. This is typicly made up of 6-8 tundra II's and some other sleds, I used to ride a Bravo that was heavly modified (4" track drop for deep snow) The Tundras always did just a bit better than me, I was hoping to hold my own this year with the 06, by your reports, I may be in the back of the pack when running through the deep stuff.
Where did you order your track extentions from? And what suspention (skid frame) do the new tundras share with? The RF chassis? or the REV's ?
(trying to figure what to order, not many of the sites list a tundra, go figure)

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
randby said:
TMD
You sure have me thinking about a 144" X 16" I will be out on an annuel week long vacation in the mountains within the Wrangle St Ellis national park, in the middle of March. This is typicly made up of 6-8 tundra II's and some other sleds, I used to ride a Bravo that was heavly modified (4" track drop for deep snow) The Tundras always did just a bit better than me, I was hoping to hold my own this year with the 06, by your reports, I may be in the back of the pack when running through the deep stuff.
Where did you order your track extentions from? And what suspention (skid frame) do the new tundras share with? The RF chassis? or the REV's ?
(trying to figure what to order, not many of the sites list a tundra, go figure)
[snapback]741463[/snapback]​
Hi,

I'm thinking that I should wait until it arrives before posting specifics on this board so I can be sure it will all work. I was told that:

"the tunnel is the same as a normal rev without the coolers 144 would be fine".

Having it delivered and installed by mid March might be tough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts