Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed up to the cottage with the wife for a bit of riding this past weekend. Snapped a few pics out on the lake, thought I would share. Snow was good, but the trails were gettin bad from the mild temps. I'm sure the current rain isn't going to help at all.

My '05 out on the lake:

Thats our cottage in the background:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The old and the new with a view down the lake:

And one of my other pride and joy. Just need a suit and helmet to fit a 9-month old and we'd be set !!

·
Registered
481 Posts
what lake are you on, I got a cottage in Minden. I am going to Dorset this weekend for the poker run, I hope they still have good snow.
Rev500ss

·
Snow Deprived
727 Posts
i was in Minden last week the trails are realy showing the dirt now and im not sure if they are going to hold up for the poker run...lets hope they get some snow soon

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Cool pics and nice cabin and a cute little one there to. And i must say that sled looks kick "edit for bad language" man looks so much better with them bars and windshield on it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks...the stupid articulating windsheilds days were numbered from the day I got it home.

Cottage is in Gooderham.

Was supposed to go on a 3 day trip starting tomorrow, from Bracebridge towards North Bay, but my buddy called around everywhere this morning and there is pretty much no place very ridable thanks to the rain. Hopefully we will get some more snow this week, and we can do the trip in the next few weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts