Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics that I took this weekend. We rode about 100 miles on saturday. Trailered up to Charlies Inn in Lake Clear NY and headed out to Malone, then stopped in at Trailside for some lunch and headed back. Wasnt too bad, it was nice to get some miles on!

Pat

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
biggziff said:
brave souls to be on that water!!
[snapback]716432[/snapback]​
the lake pics were actually taken when we got home in willsboro.. its on Echo Lake.. known locally as Long Pond.. we ice fish there... 14 inches of solid ice... we were confident it was enough.. lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mxzx5 said:
trails look like they were in awesome shape. Nice pics.
[snapback]716474[/snapback]​
We were lucky... followed the groomer most of the morning... we were the third trailer in the parking lot when we got there... when we loaded up to leave there were about 60

·
Registered
10,884 Posts
hey! i was the guy who you were talking with at mountain view at the diner....were from hudson falls/ schuylerville. took your advice and hit that lake..what a rush!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
iansmxz said:
hey! i was the guy who you were talking with at mountain view at the diner....were from hudson falls/ schuylerville. took your advice and hit that lake..what a rush!!!
[snapback]716560[/snapback]​
Hey... good to see another dootalker out on the trails... Let us know when you'll be back in the area!

Pat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.