Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Went to the Moose Stompers Vintage sled show today, not a real good show of sleds but we always have fun... This is one of the guys that raced back in the day with my father, one thing on his bucket list was to find and build this sled..

Attachments

·
Trail rough? Stand up and BAR IT!
4,748 Posts
669race, on 06 Feb 2016 - 5:14 PM, said:669race, on 06 Feb 2016 - 5:14 PM, said:

Went to the Moose Stompers Vintage sled show today, not a real good show of sleds but we always have fun... This is one of the guys that raced back in the day with my father, one thing on his bucket list was to find and build this sled..
Brings back memories of my father's racing days in the '60s and early '70s. I wish I had his last race sled: a Rupp 800 Magnum. :(

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in northern Maine, this show was in Houlton the next one is March 5th Fort Kent and then March 12th in Presque Isle...

·
cool beans
36,734 Posts
I am in northern Maine, this show was in Houlton the next one is March 5th Fort Kent and then March 12th in Presque Isle...
Good to see the ol sled's, I use to know a guy up there with a doo collection. :cool_old:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts