Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.altascooter.no/article.jsp?id=46

It says the pic is manipulated, and I think it´s some kind of a competition to guess what engine and weight the top of the line cat will have.

It´s similar to the other pic. that have been floating around, but looks to have bigger headlights. Don´t know if it´s the same.

Anyway, we know for sure what all the mfg´s will have within 4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Whats the big shiny thing on the snowflap?

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
the dude who made the photo's FACE!

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
chasem said:
Whats the big shiny thing on the snowflap?
[snapback]700952[/snapback]​
It's AC's latest and greatest gadget, a 30 # weight to keep the flap down to reduce snow dust on the trail

Definitely a photoshop, and a poor one at that, you can see what looks like the bottom back corner of a rev side panel plain as day. I hope the guy wasn't hoping to fool anyone.

·
Registered
428 Posts
faker than pamela andersons two midgets on her chest.

look at the coloring of the right side of the hood. try a less dramatic feathering technique next time

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
there was a real "teaser" pic of the light pod going around, and that sled has it... but looks like someone put it on a messed up crossfire...

cat better do better than that for their 50th aniversery selection! don;t know how much longer their faithful can hold out!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
The small sneek peek picture floating around for AC had a pic of what looks just like those head lights/hood. Looks like the cat boys finally have their own rev for next winter. That seat looks just like the 440 seat on my rev.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts