Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed last weekend when we were stopped that I had an A arm that had a small bend in it. I replaced that this week and was thinking everything would be ok. Tonight I was loading to go on another trip and it looks like one ski is farther forward than the other. I looked at the shocks and the a-arm that I did NOT replace the shock is closer to the front of it, than the one that was replaced.

Do I need to replace that a-arm also or is it this nun thing I hear people talking about?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
29,365 Posts
Sure sounds like a nun. I did one last week.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Pictures would make this thread 50x's better and probably get some better responses. I toated a nun this year. Broke both bolts on bottom right a-arm that holds i into the brackets. But they were bent so bad that they stayed together while i rode for another 40 miles unknowingly.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry don't have any pics of it. Sounds like it must be the nun. I guess I will go down that road when I get back.
I called the dealer tonight sounds like they are about $148.00. Not the end of the world better than a bulk head or tunnel.

Thanks forthe help.

·
Super Moderator
29,365 Posts
Rocketboy said:
Sorry don't have any pics of it. Sounds like it must be the nun. I guess I will go down that road when I get back.
I called the dealer tonight sounds like they are about $148.00. Not the end of the world better than a bulk head or tunnel.

Thanks forthe help.
[snapback]746296[/snapback]​
$148.00 and a ton of labor. Not a bad job though, just make sure you have a good rivet gun and use the Doo rivets to put it back together - they are not a standard rivet. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts