Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my 2012 GSX 600 Etec for a leftover 2016 TNT 900 ACE. Got a decent trade-in offer considering the season and Ski Doo has some great incentives right now. Now, I have a 2016 600 ACE Grand Touring and the 900. Not crazy about having to pay for two new sleds, but this is a long term decision. I really enjoy the short (120") track for woods riding and 900 has plenty of power for my needs.

Oops, I forgot that I still have my old 2001 Polaris 550 Fan! Oh well, I didn't ride it this year. I will sell it next winter.

I am DONE with two-strokes. The young newbies can tear it up with all the noisy power; not for me anymore.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Congrats GSXconvert!

I just got back from the dealer myself and ordered my second Enduro 900. This one is for my wife. I loved my Enduro 900 this year and she thought it handled and rode better than her 2012 MXZ X 600 ETEC.

I am done with 2-strokes now too... even though the new 850 technology looks promising from a longevity standpoint.

I think I am keeping her old sled as a backup sled. Used sled prices have taken a beating with the winter we have had and the non-stop promos since January.

If I could swap her sled straight up for a 600 ACE in similar condition, I would probably do it.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I'm tired of my 80 mile range between gas stations (comfortably) and ready to eat it and trade my fan on a 600 ACE.
I did it with my F-150 to a Toyota and it paid off in the long run in gas and re-sale.
Do you have to spring order to get the long warrantees ?

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I'm tired of my 80 mile range between gas stations (comfortably) and ready to eat it and trade my fan on a 600 ACE.
I did it with my F-150 to a Toyota and it paid off in the long run in gas and re-sale.
Do you have to spring order to get the long warrantees ?
Doo it Mike337 ! ALL the cool guys are riding them. :wink_old:

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Doo it Mike337 ! ALL the cool guys are riding them. :wink_old:
I know, you've been tellin me, but I'm finding it hard to take such a beating. I don't have a lot of money. But I did notice, all the cool guys were on them, lol.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I know, you've been tellin me, but I'm finding it hard to take such a beating. I don't have a lot of money. But I did notice, all the cool guys were on them, lol.
LOL Money....? The bank wants to be your friend ! They love you. Remember, once you stop trying to make sense of the purchase, it gets waaay easier ! Doitdoitdoit. :happy_old:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
0% for 60 months on any leftover 2016, PLUS a rebate is hard to pass up! I got $1500 back on the 900. If you think about it, your Fan is only going to lose more value. It will be another year old next winter and even though you are paying on the new one over the summer, it is interest free, and you'll be paying interest on the new one next year anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike-337
1 - 9 of 9 Posts