Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ride it like your brothers going to fix it
870 Posts
Does anybody actually own an Elite? They seem kind of cool for the right area. They look to wide for a trail. I would hate to bring them in any powder and get stuck. They only seem good for a resort owner to give rides and pull sleds. Is there any individual that owns them. Like I said they seem kind of cool but I would neve buy one simply cause I am never in a spot to use one. Would love to see some pics.

·
Registered
302 Posts
jimmbo407 said:
Does anybody actually own an Elite? They seem kind of cool for the right area. They look to wide for a trail. I would hate to bring them in any powder and get stuck. They only seem good for a resort owner to give rides and pull sleds. Is there any individual that owns them. Like I said they seem kind of cool but I would neve buy one simply cause I am never in a spot to use one. Would love to see some pics.
[snapback]709784[/snapback]​
I've seen 2 in the last week. they look kinda cool, but the greay? the could have at least gone two tone. lol. I don't think you'll see them railing corners in the twisties anytime soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.