Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
This is a '99 mach z with '01 graphics,the yellow trailing arms were replaced with chromed arms,also the ski mount brackets,turn levers,tie rods,carburetor caps,chrome grill kit, running board trim and rear bumber are all chrome.Also has the skidoo logo running board pads which run up into the footwell for a very nice look.This sled is immaculate,it looks as if you could eat off any part of the sled.Under the hood its always kept as clean as a showroom sled,and always has wax on hood and tunnel..Very Low miles

the sled comes with all the stock items below...
-stock cylinders
-stock head
-stock pipes,polished immaculate
-MBRP polished can
-stock can
-black flap

and

currently running below setup for last 2 season on trail...
-HTG ported cylinders
-HTG cut head to match
-Dyno port triple pipes w/black ceramic coating
-Dyno port triple exhaust silencer,ceramic coated
-V force 2 reeds
-dynoed @ 192hp
-custom clutch kit (many xtra helixes,heavy adj pins,springs)
-MBRP wide front end kit
-144 "down the middle"- 1.075" woodys 60 degree carbide studs,round plastic backers
-Newer track, .088 lug height for top better speed

-extra set of pistons
-extra set of rings
-extra wrist pins
-extra windshield
-extra skis(yellow)
-extra track(original)
-extra Yellow flap
-stock black grill kit

many more extra come with it too which i cannot think of at the moment..

would like to get $5500 U.S. for this immaculate,never blown up,never sunk,never let me down sled...$4000 if i put stock motor back in.

this sled won the radar runs in dwight ontario 2 yrs ago with current setup and has run 126.9 mph on more then one occasion...

PM me to inquire more...sled is located in huntsville,muskoka,ontario and i would deliver to areas locally and some of southern ontario.

email: [email protected]

thanks
mach

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
machzed said:
This is a 99 mach z with 01 graphics,the yellow trailing arms were replaced with chromed arms,also the ski mount brackets,turn levers,tie rods,carburator caps, running board trim and rear bumber are all chrome.This sled is immaculate,it looks as if you could eat off any part of the sled.Under the hood its always kept as clean as a showroom sled,and always has wax on hood and tunnel..Very Low miles

-stock cylinders
-stock head
-MBRP polished can
-stock can

and

-HTG ported cylinders
-HTG cut head to match
-V force 2 reeds
-dynoed @ 192hp
-MBRP wide front end kit

-extra set of pistons
-extra set of rings
-extra wrist pins
-extra windshield
-extra skis
-extra track(original)

would like to get $5500 U.S. for this immaculate,never blown up,never sunk,never let me down sled.

this sled won the radar runs in dwight ontario 2 yrs ago with current setup and has run 126.9 mph on more then one occasion...

PM me to inquire more.

thanks
mach
[snapback]314705[/snapback]​
da

·
Registered
286 Posts
machzed said:
This is a '99 mach z with '01 graphics,the yellow trailing arms were replaced with chromed arms,also the ski mount brackets,turn levers,tie rods,carburetor caps,chrome grill kit, running board trim and rear bumber are all chrome.Also has the skidoo logo running board pads which run up into the footwell for a very nice look.This sled is immaculate,it looks as if you could eat off any part of the sled.Under the hood its always kept as clean as a showroom sled,and always has wax on hood and tunnel..Very Low miles

-stock cylinders
-stock head
-MBRP polished can
-stock can
-black flap

and

-HTG ported cylinders
-HTG cut head to match
-V force 2 reeds
-dynoed @ 192hp
-MBRP wide front end kit
-144 "down the middle"- 1.075" woodys 60 degree carbide studs,round plastic backers
-Newer track, .088 lug height for top better speed

-extra set of pistons
-extra set of rings
-extra wrist pins
-extra windshield
-extra skis(yellow)
-extra track(original)
-extra Yellow flap
-stock black grill kit

would like to get $5500 U.S. for this immaculate,never blown up,never sunk,never let me down sled.

PM me to inquire more...sled is located in huntsville,muskoka,ontario and i would deliver to areas locally and some of southern ontario.

email: [email protected]

thanks
mach
[snapback]314705[/snapback]​
so how much do you want for the ported cylinders,head and reeds?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
machz69,

1000can. for reeds,cyls and head.

also,I am willing to put the sled back to stock,and it will go for much less then 5500...i am asking 5500 for everything listed,which is an amazing deal for all the stuff i have with it..and anyone who knows this sled,knows its immaculate...polished,and custom chromed...also at least 10 custom coated helixes from GP,HRP and ACS,8 springs,2 secondary springs,GP adj pins,and many more clutch tools and parts for ck3.

PM me

thanks
dan

·
Registered
557 Posts
machzed said:
da
[snapback]328559[/snapback]​
im from cape breaton nova scotia and have a 99 formula tripple 800 and am interested in your cylinders, and head. give me a reply or call me at 902-383-2822. (call would be better). formulaf007

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have another thread over in the parts section,with all these parts for sale,either together or separate...if i sell the motor,i will be putting my sled back to stock and the price will be approx 1000 less in asking price.

thanks
mach

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just wanted to note,if i put the stock motor back in ,the sled alone will go for $4000 or Best offer.....the $5500 asking price is with ALL the above items mentioned and more!

mach

1 - 19 of 19 Posts