Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got enough snow to ride. I noticed a vibration while at cruisin speeds,let off it goes away, nail it and it goes away. ya think this could be the bearings on the drive shaft.?I checked the oil in the chaincase and it's grey.I think thats a good indication of those bearings going south. what do you guys think? I should also mention that my speedo only gets up to 40-45, and i know I'm goin a heck of a lot faster then that. How long should this take to fix? I think I'm gonna sell it, I really like the ride and in control feeling of the revs thinking of getting a mxz adrenaline 800ho. any input on one of those. Again thanks

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Thanks, I'm going to look at a 99 today for $2200 owner says its mint(We've all heard that before). I'll keep yours in mind. Where abouts are you located.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MACH D said:
Thanks, I'm going to look at a 99 today for $2200 owner says its mint(We've all heard that before). I'll keep yours in mind. Where abouts are you located.
[snapback]311071[/snapback]​
I live in vermontville,which is about 10miles from saranac lake,you probably know where that is.? If not, I don't live too far from Lake Placid probably about 20miles.I just got back from a good ride today,sled ran great.I just want to get a rev.I love the way they ride..but at the same time I love the power of that 800 tripple
.Thats why I think i'll get an 800ho,it probably won't be like the mach but hey watcha gonna doo.Later, Chris

·
Registered
979 Posts
MACH D said:
[snapback]311071[/snapback]​
That would be a total steal. $9200.00 sled new 5 years ago. Thats why I will never buy new.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts