Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok maybe some body can help me out here i have a 98 formula z 670 it has the stock suspension in it no studs ok now i love the sled so much i went out and bought anoter one two days ago same sled but now the new one has the ad bovin upgrade in it and has studs in the track dose any body know what size boggie wheels they put in the back and in the tunnle when you stud these sleds the back ones are way bigger and the tunnle ones are way smaller in the studed sled would like to stud my first one but cant find these other boggies thanks for the help

·
Registered
859 Posts
Mine is studded. It was studded when i bought it, but the boogies were all stock, it just had very little clearence. I took the top idlers out and had them turned down on a lathe (took the rubber off) because I couldn't find any other, smaller idlers that would work. I have about 1/2" clearence between the studs and the tunnel protectors now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ravenz670 said:
Mine is studded. It was studded when i bought it, but the boogies were all stock, it just had very little clearence. I took the top idlers out and had them turned down on a lathe (took the rubber off) because I couldn't find any other, smaller idlers that would work. I have about 1/2" clearence between the studs and the tunnel protectors now.

[snapback]697312[/snapback]​
well if i can find them raven ill let you know were i found them ive compared the two sleds and the wheels are way differnt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.