Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone with a formula z 670 tell me which way the bracket with the strap faces on the rear suspension. It either goes towards the front of the sled like this > or towards the rear <. Either i installed my skid wrong or my shocks are shot cause the thing bounces up and down like a spring board.

·
Registered
859 Posts
The bracket faces forward. I can't say whether you put the suspension together right or wrong, but I can tell you that the ARC suspension is known for being springy. If the shocks are factory then they probably are shot and should be replaced. Also, AD Boivin makes a spring upgrade kit to cure the spring board effect the suspension has. It retails for $158 U.S. shipped.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ravenz670 said:
The bracket faces forward. I can't say whether you put the suspension together right or wrong, but I can tell you that the ARC suspension is known for being springy. If the shocks are factory then they probably are shot and should be replaced. Also, AD Boivin makes a spring upgrade kit to cure the spring board effect the suspension has. It retails for $158 U.S. shipped.

[snapback]720387[/snapback]​
thanks, i will have to order some new shocks for it and look into that spring upgrade kit. The sled only has 1200 miles, but it did have a 2 up seat on it, im sure that didn't help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts