Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 3 44mm mikuni carbs and billet adapters by the crankshop.They sell new for 250.00 apiece.MAKE OFFER

Crakshop 800 trpple pipes and stingers.MAKE OFFER

SC-10 suspension with boivine kit.MAKE OFFER

2 Core jugs.MAKE OFFER

2 usi ski's.MAKE OFFER

seat and gas tank in awsome shape.MAKE OFFER

EGT digital sensor.MAKE OFFER

Complete gauges.MAKE OFFER

Crankshop Billet Motor plate.MAKE OFFER

I'm sure that i have forgot some stuff so just ask.This is a complete sled.

Vern Fields
Grand rapids MI
616-340-9082
[email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mach1er said:
Do you have the windshield insert?
[snapback]722002[/snapback]​
The meter is a digitron Dt-34 if you give me your email i will send pic

Yes i have the windshield insert as well

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi there,

what colour are the gauges? If they are white, how much would you like for them?
also what clour are the skis and what you looking for them?
I'll see what i have and what you want for them and we can go from there.
Thanks.
jon,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
outlaw128 said:
hi there,

what colour are the gauges? If they are white, how much would you like for them?
thanks.
jon,
[snapback]722504[/snapback]​
They are white i,m not sure what they are worth just make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks vern

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey i just update my post above asking about the skis about the same time you posted to me. You may want to check that. Also are you just looking to part out your sled fast??? I do not want to insult you by any meens. But we will see what i'm intrested in and we can go from there k. Maybe make a package del if it's right.

Would you happen to have the cyclinder head unit, i just rebuilt my formula 3 and i broke the temp sending unit inside ( i over tightened it) and now it leaks. If you have that for cheep let me know.

Thanks man.
jon.,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
outlaw128 said:
hey i just update my post above asking about the skis about the same time you posted to me. You may want to check that. Also are you just looking to part out your sled fast??? I do not want to insult you by any meens. But we will see what i'm intrested in and we can go from there k. Maybe make a package del if it's right.

Would you happen to have the cyclinder head unit, i just rebuilt my formula 3 and i broke the temp sending unit inside ( i over tightened it) and now it leaks. If you have that for cheep let me know.

Thanks man.
jon.,
[snapback]722529[/snapback]​
The ski's are black.I do have the head unit it has been ported and polished by the crank shop.Tell me what all you are looking for and make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks Vern

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ARCTIC-DOO said:
Do you have any pictures you can private message me of the sc-10 suspension?
What is your bottom dollar on the suspension?
How many miles are on the sled?

Thanks, Luke
[snapback]723632[/snapback]​
i would need your e mail to send the pics of the suspension.as far as price make an offer with or without the shocks please.all i ask is that the offer is fair.

·
Registered
22 Posts
[ I need your e mail to send the pics of the suspension.as far as price make an offer with or without the shocks please.all i ask is that the offer is fair.
[snapback]723788[/snapback]​
[/quote]

My email address is [email protected]
Thanks for the response, Luke

$200.00 sound fair??????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts