Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just getting done working on a 97 grandtouring se 700. It was the first year of d.e.s.s. Does anyone know what size fuses go in the fuse recepticals, in order from top to bottom. The customer has pulled all and switched them, dont ask why,lol. I checked w/ my local skidoo shop but it doesnt list it in the repair manual, it is however in the owners manual, but I cant get my hands on one. If anyone has this sled or knows someone that does, could you please check the fuses and let me know which ones I need in order from top to bottom, they will be located on the left side above secondary clutch, thanks.

·
The 2nd most interesting man in the world
2,936 Posts
You would think I could remember , I used to carry a pocket full of them . I had a 98 700 GT SE . The pipes would cut through the harness on the hood when hitting bumps . It took me a while to figure it out because the damage wasn't obvius.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would think I would remember, seeing that I worked in a skidoo dealership for 8 years as a Tech/ service manager, lol. Unfortunately my memory is what it used to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts