Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I baught this sled over the summer last year, and I rode it all of the this past winter. I had to do some repair work on the cosmetic aspects of the sled, but for the most part (minus some slight tweaking) the sled ran great. When the winter was over, I stepped back and thought of what went wrong with the sled over a couple of trips. One of the biggest things was the fact that the sled consumed so much oil. In the amount of time it took for the sled to use up one tank of gas, it would have onlly a quarter of a tank of oil left( about...) I just thought that was absurd. Anything you guys can think of to help solve that problem (we use x-ps in all of our sleds). Another thing, is I have $500 laying around after I sold My 80cc dirtbike, and I would like to do something to my sled, wheather it be cosmetic or performance. I wanted to know if any company made a single pipe for my sled. I also was wondering what some of the pros and cons of a clutch kit would be, and who makes a good quality one for it. And is there any other suggestions towards what I should put into my sled. I dont want to put a new motor into it, i would like to stick with the existing one. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts